a5e.tools Errata & A5E.tools

Mach5RR

Explorer
Labyrinth Priest Spell List has them acquiring Passwall twice (DDG p.33). Once at level 5 and again at level 9. Since it is a 5th level spell, the 9th level acquisition is the correct one, meaning the Labyrinth Priest is short a spell at Level 5 (3rd level spell).

Conjure Aberration spell (DDG p. 57), has a casting time of 1 HOUR. This seems excessive, as every other conjuration takes either 1 action or 1 minute.

Thunder Bolt spell (DDG p. 60), is listed as a 4th level spell. But the Cast at Higher Levels section increases the damage if it is cast higher than 3rd level.

Not listed in A5E.tools, but is listed in the DDG (p. 225) is the Aboleth Brute Variant: Aboleth Fallen Ascendant can innately cast phantasmal force. This spell does not exist in LU, nor does it exist in the SRD, meaning it only exists in core 5e. Not really an error - but since this supposed to be primarily for LU, I expected all references would be to LU material.

Selganor

Adventurer
A player recently noticed that the Tunnel Halfling changes the base speed to 35 (which would be a +10 for the basic halfling at 25) and the SRD (which probably includes errata) lists a +5.

Also, the Twilight-touched Halfling Heritage Gift has Darkvision of 30 in the Tools (the SRD already corrected that to the usual 60)

Unername

Villager
Under Pode Gifts it still says:
"At 5th level you may, if you choose, undergo a growth spurt and swap all the traits in this gift for those of Adult Pode"
Yet the errata says:
"The sentence “At 5th level you may, if you choose, undergo a growth spurt and swap all the traits in this gift for those of Adult Pode.” should read “At 5th level you may, if you choose, undergo a growth spurt and swap all the traits in this gift for those of Mature Pode.”

Masha42

Villager
I am currently driven mad by the fact that Osseous PLATE (T&T pg 274) is tagged as Chainmail yet there is no Chainmail item in the AG's armour list (pg 319/320). There is the Hauberk but the sole difference from O5e Chainmail is that it does not impose disadvantage on stealth checks... which the Osseous Plate specifically says it doesn't. Why is it tagged Chainmail then and has a sentence added about the stealth when it could just be a Hauberk?

I am currently driven mad by the fact that Osseous PLATE (T&T pg 274) is tagged as Chainmail yet there is no Chainmail item in the AG's armour list (pg 319/320). There is the Hauberk but the sole difference from O5e Chainmail is that it does not impose disadvantage on stealth checks... which the Osseous Plate specifically says it doesn't. Why is it tagged Chainmail then and has a sentence added about the stealth when it could just be a Hauberk?
wow, i almost hate that more then i hate that the full mail suit is called a hauberk when a hauberk is only a shirt of mail and the actual hauberk is called a chain shirt.

edit: anyway, the "why" is probably just that they wrote that item before they overhauled armor and then forgot to go back and change it.

Masha42

Villager
wow, i almost hate that more then i hate that the full mail suit is called a hauberk when a hauberk is only a shirt of mail and the actual hauberk is called a chain shirt.

edit: anyway, the "why" is probably just that they wrote that item before they overhauled armor and then forgot to go back and change it.
yeah the why is more rhetoric because I just nearly broke my tired brain trying to figure through this magic item.

Remove ads