a5e.tools Errata & A5E.tools

Selganor

Adventurer
It's almost identical. "Normal" Magic Resistance works against spells and magical effects and not just spells (and the Magic Resistance isn't limited to spells cast within 30 feet)

It's almost identical. "Normal" Magic Resistance works against spells and magical effects and not just spells (and the Magic Resistance isn't limited to spells cast within 30 feet)
the rest of the point covers that discrepancy (since it restricts the magic resistance down to spells cast within 30 feet).

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
Berserker Horde is referenced in the core books re: Horn of Valhalla, but it's not in the MM.
It's on a5e.tools, but its stats are incorrect- at the least the damage is wrong.

gigglesworth

Villager
Possible errata:
- https://a5e.tools/rules/heritage-gifts for "Spirited Traveler ( Human )" contains an extra bonus for jumping which is not mentioned in the PDF:

The website language says this:

Desperate Dash. When you take the Dash action, your movement this turn does not provoke opportunity attacks. During this movement, you gain an expertise die on Athletics checks made to jump, and Dexterity saving throws. Once you use this trait, you cannot use it again until you finish a short rest .

But the book mentions hazards, not jumping specifically:

Desperate Dash. When you take the Dash action, your movement this turn does not provoke
opportunity attacks. During this movement, you gain an expertise die on Acrobatics checks made
to avoid hazards and Dexterity saving throws. Once you use this trait, you cannot use it again
until you finish a short rest.

tabletopjess

Explorer
Staff member
hey folks! We're currently in the final proof reading stage of the Planestrider's Journal. We've shared the current draft with Kickstarter backers, some of whom kindly shared some errata updated with us. We're working through the current changes and will share an updated version of the Planestrider's Journal PDF in the next few weeks.
I'm currently working out a process for us to get better feedback for new books so it is
1. easy for folks to provide and
2. easy for me to collate and pass on to the design team to make changes

Once this process is sorted, I'll post here on EN World, Level Up facebook group, Kickstarter page and discord - so hopefully that covers most bases. Thanks for all your support and passion for Level Up A5E!

tabletopjess

Explorer
Staff member
hey folks! We're currently in the final proof reading stage of the Planestrider's Journal. We've shared the current draft with Kickstarter backers, some of whom kindly shared some errata updated with us. We're working through the current changes and will share an updated version of the Planestrider's Journal PDF in the next few weeks.
I'm currently working out a process for us to get better feedback for new books so it is
1. easy for folks to provide and
2. easy for me to collate and pass on to the design team to make changes

Once this process is sorted, I'll post here on EN World, Level Up facebook group, Kickstarter page and discord - so hopefully that covers most bases. Thanks for all your support and passion for Level Up A5E!

Planestrider's Journal
Following on from this, in update #3 on the Kickstarter there is a list of current errata we are updating for Planestrider's Journal. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/planestriders-journal/posts/4073649
Should you spot any other updates needed, we have a form here to help us collate any other errata Planestrider's Journal Errata Report

Other Errata
I also took the opportunity to organise the general Errata page on levelup5e.com and make a form for our other books. Hopefully this makes things easier to navigate!

Remove ads