Errata for Monster Manual and DMG Posted

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?474432-MM-and-DMG-Errata-are-Posted Ninja'd. Or I failed my perception and/or investigate roll.

darjr

I crit!
WotC has posted two new errata documents - one for the D&D 5th Edition Monster Manual, and one for the Dungeon Master's Guide. These accompany the already existing errata for the Player's Handbook, and the Sage Advice column by Jeremy Crawford. Note that later printings of the books already fix these items - check to see if your book says "This printing includes corrections to the first printing" near the bottom of the credits page. These errata are compiled in two short PDFs. Here are the links you need!

Other official documents from WotC:

Attachments

• DD-Logo.png
    DD-Logo.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 5,642
Last edited by a moderator:

2 Missing Errata I expected to see:

-Couatl's proficiency bonus doesn't line up with its CR. (My suspicion is that it was designed as a higher CR creature, then they dropped the CR to 4 so it could be summoned with Conjure Celestial, because CR 4 just seems too low for everything it does anyway).
-Random urban encounter table on DMG 114 isn't distributed based on probability--they used a d12+d8 roll, but the encounters are just alphabetized. I'd really like errata for this one, as fixing it would involve a lot of work and arbitrary decisions on my part that I shouldn't have to do.

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
After reviewing the table in question I propose fixing it with an entry for "Harlot" at the #1 spot then rolling a d20 for randomization. Thus making the table functional, more authentic, and non-alphabetized.

Which may also explain why no one knows where the Shire is -- halflings reroll '1's.

Remove ads

Remove ads