Escaping the Labyrinth

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius uses one of his other avaiable breaths to slow the beast.
"I can only try to slow this thing down!" Darius calls out.

[sblock=ooc]
Enduring does 8 fire damage this round.

Slowing Breath: Fort Dc 22 or slowed for 2 rounds. If it succeeds, only one round.

Stats:
AC: 27 (10 base + 3 dex + 6 armour + 3 defl + 3 nat. armor + 2 shield)
Touch: 16
Flat-Footed: 24

HP: 110 / 136
DR: 2/ magic

FORT: +17 (8 base + 4 con + 5 res.)
REF: +12 (4 base + 3 dex + 5 res.)
WILL: +15 (8 base + 2 wis + 5 res.)
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Savlin does his best to shake off the effects of the freezing breath. Once again he steps up to attack the hydra, then darts back to get out of reach.

[sblock=ooc] spring attack, so no AoOs. rolls longsword hits AC 34 for 9 damage, shortsword is threat at 38, for 6 damage plus 1 con, plus 9 if 35 confirms. Rend is 15 more damage, if both swords hit.

So, if AC is 34 or less, Savlin does 39 hit points and 1 con damage.

He then uses the rest of his move to finish 30' away from the hydra, near the bottom edge of the map.[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Savlin
HP 70/99
AC 27, dodge vs. hydra, so 28
Fort 14, Ref 14, Will 5 [/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Ouch! Brr! That thing is more powerful than I expected.

Carl unleashes another blast at the hydra, this time pulling out all the stops, hoping to bring the thing down before it can attack again. Just in case, he will retreat 20' back.

[sblock=ooc]Carl: hp 31/71, AC 33, Fort +14, Reflex +14, Will +12 (+14 vs fear), move 20'

mortalbane empowered blast 22 vs touch, 60 damage[/sblock]

If the monster goes down, Carl says "Ow. Are you guys OK? I can use a bit of healing myself."

Jemal

Adventurer
As the Hydra recovers from it's attack, the party strikes back hard, with Carl's blast finally ending the beast's life, piercing it's heart. The beast sways and topples off the edge of the cliff, falling down into the mist. The party is silent for a moment, but hears no splash.. apparently their surroundings have changed a bit.

Gathering on the more sturdy ground ahead, the group rests for a moment or two, and their troll wakes up.
[sblock=ooc]
Anybody know whether rayex is still around?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius takes a deep breath and looks at his wounds:
"Priest, can you heal my wounds?" Darius asks.

[sblock=ooc]
rayex is missing in acton :(

Stats:
AC: 27 (10 base + 3 dex + 6 armour + 3 defl + 3 nat. armor + 2 shield)
Touch: 16
Flat-Footed: 24

HP: 110 / 136
DR: 2/ magic

FORT: +17 (8 base + 4 con + 5 res.)
REF: +12 (4 base + 3 dex + 5 res.)
WILL: +15 (8 base + 2 wis + 5 res.)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
After about a minute and a half of the variety of wounds on his body healing, Rhokkan manages to cough out the thick black blood that had filled up his lungs.

The troll looks over at the others and smiles a toothy grin "Well, I guess you took care of the problem, nice work" before walking over to the body and cutting off one of the heads. He'll put it in his pack before sitting on the body to fully recover and figure out their next move.

Remove ads