eTool bugs, in lieu of Fluid's Boards

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
Re: Bug

Margaiaman said:
When equiping weapons there is a pull down tab that lets you select all, melee, or ranged. This feature appears to do nothing. I presume it allows one to only see the said category, yet I have found no change. (Yes I have several of both types of weapons in my list)

It is designed so that you can choose to wield a weapon in two hands that you could, if you wished, wield only in one hand, and thereby gain the Str x 1.5 bonus.

Balsamic Dragon

EricNoah

Adventurer
Mordeth said:
I am having trouble with magical shield and magical armor bonus stacking, a +3 shield and a +3 armor shows the AC base bonus correctly but the magic box only has 3. Anyone else seen this, it did it even with standard bought magic items.

I'm unable to duplicate the problem. Could you e-mail me your character file? ericnoah@charter.net

EricNoah

Adventurer
Send me a version with a standard +3 shield, not a custom one from the house rules editor (there's definitely a bug there with shield magic bonuses not calculating correctly).

Margaiaman

First Post
Re: Bug

Balsamic Dragon said:

It is designed so that you can choose to wield a weapon in two hands that you could, if you wished, wield only in one hand, and thereby gain the Str x 1.5 bonus.

Balsamic Dragon

Actually, I was talking about the other pull-down tab. The one that says All, Melee, Ranged. Its right under the word Weapon. I assume this is to let me select which weapon I would like to look at so that I am not scrolling through my entire list everytime. It however has no effect what-so-ever.

mattcolville

Adventurer
EricNoah said:
Oh, you know what, I bet you're getting a max dex limit due to encumbrance -- how much stuff is that little guy carrying?

I just made a halfling rogue, 20 dex, gave him nothing but studded leather and am getting only +3 dex bonus. I'll email you the file.

Remove ads