eTool bugs, in lieu of Fluid's Boards

thalmin

Retired game store owner
mattcolville said:

I just made a halfling rogue, 20 dex, gave him nothing but studded leather and am getting only +3 dex bonus. I'll email you the file.

What's his strength? Just the armor could encumber him enough to lose part of the dex. A medium load gives a maximum dex adjustment of +3. (PHB p142)

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Not to embarrass him or anything, but it did turn out to be how much he was carrying. Poor halfling with a STR of 6 lugging around a Medium-size suit of Studded Leather Armor weighing about 20 lbs when he could be wearing a Small-size suit weighing 10 lbs. :) When I swapped out the armor for the right size, suddenly he was carrying a Light load instead of a Medium one.

Mordeth

First Post
Also...

My 4th rogue/4th fighter has 10 ranks in tumble, 14 with dex. I am not seeing my synergy /sp bonuses kicking in, is this a known bug?

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Re: Also...

Mordeth said:
My 4th rogue/4th fighter has 10 ranks in tumble, 14 with dex. I am not seeing my synergy /sp bonuses kicking in, is this a known bug?

I created a rogue with the whole balance-jump-tumble synergy thing going, and two of three didn't show up in the MISC bonuses section.

Remove ads