• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ever Heard Of A Gaming Cruise?

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Pramas said:
Nicole and I put in our downpayment last month and we're totally looking forward to it. We've talked about taking an Alaskan cruise for years. Going to see glaciers while also getting to game for a week was too good to pass up.
Chris, once I manage to get the folks from ConCruise on the show, I'd like to get you two on the same episode as well, to talk about the idea from a consumer point of view. And of course, once you get back, I'm totally gonna be knocking on your door for a follow-up!

I wonder if I can convince them to give me a press pass for the cruise? ;)

rgard

Adventurer
Flynn said:
Good Morning, All:

While reading through the messages on a mailing list I belong to, a friend posted in passing that he had heard about a cruise vacation that catered to gamers. Apparently, it was a "gaming cruise" of some sort. I hadn't heard of anything like that before, and my Google Fu is apparently weak this morning, as I couldn't find anything in a quick online search.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as a cruise for roleplayers and gaming? (This is the RPG kind of gaming, not the gambling kind. ;) )

If you know of something like that, could you post a link or two? I've been looking to take a cruise for some time, and this sounds like as good an excuse as any. :D

Thanks In Advance,
Flynn

Does playing on a pontoon boat on Kinzua lake qualify as a gaming cruise?

:)
Rich

ssampier

First Post
Interesting. My geek side says, "Gaming and good food in one place. Cool!"

My practical side says, "How much good gaming can you really get on a ship?"

If we could only combine a gaming cruise with a tech cruise (such as Perl programming and "gadget training" like Photoshop and Mac OS) that'd be ideal!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads