Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

Looking at the Artificer struggling for Archetypes I'm somewhat inspired to do a "Technomancer" archetype that taps into Esperness to manipulate machinery and electronics directly...
Pictures a Technomancer neatly and casually taking apart a machine, and suspending each part in the air with their telekinesis like Dr. Manhattan did during that one movie he was in. Talking to a machine telepathically or astrally projecting their mind into cyberspace. There is a lot of potential here. ;)

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
View attachment 346015View attachment 345120Do you find these charts useful? Consider buying me a coffee using the link below!

EDIT: As of Feb 13, 2024, to the best of my knowledge.

I would love to keep posting updates of this graph with 3PP, but I’ll need help, because I can’t afford every new supplement that comes out. I’m trusting the community here to let me know if there’s anything new.

Here's a spreadsheet with all of the known archetypes and where they can be purchased/found:

NOTE: I have decided to no longer track 3rd Party Publications that include AI-generated art.
For the record, I think you should consider changing the thread title if you've decided to remove entries that should qualify under the term "every archetype", especially if you're doing it for personal politics (as suggested by AI art being the issue).

xiphumor

Legend
For the record, I think you should consider changing the thread title if you've decided to remove entries that should qualify under the term "every archetype", especially if you're doing it for personal politics (as suggested by AI art being the issue).
Well, at present, there aren’t any archetypes excluded under the definition.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Looks like artificer and rogue need some love. Also, there's a PMG archetype for the Scholar in Carry the Darkness, but I see no purple in the scholar column of the chart. ;)

Remove ads