Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Even referencing the feature Motto of the Tropezaros? That sounds like it could be trademarked.
It’s easy to find out if something is trademarked. But it CocaCola being McDonalds trademarked Apple doesn’t mean Disney you’re Harry Potter not Ferrari allowed Doctor Who to mention it.
And I think that many of the designers (and myself) feel like if something isn’t in the SRD of a company that otherwise has a very generous SRD, the implied message is “please don’t touch this,” even if legally we could do otherwise. Especially when it was previously in the SRD and then removed.
That may be the inferred message, but it is not in any way implied. We want you to make stuff. The SRD is just there to make it easier for you, but it is in no way necessary. Our lack of manpower shouldn’t hold you back.

You can make compatible stuff with any brand. You can make and sell a phone charger compatible with iPhone. You don’t need permission to do that, any thousands of companies do exactly that.

You can’t reproduce the iPhone (or the Savant) but you can make things compatible with it.

Don’t feel you have to wait for us to catch up with you! :)

Last edited:

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Multiclasser's Manual will mostly be synergy feats (including a triple-class one), though I do have a few archetypes planned for it.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Well, Clarke, I am "sorry" to inform you that your charts are once again out of date and the Savant needs some purple on its bar chart now. ;)

Remove ads