• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

xiphumor

Legend
Sorry to inform you that you're out of date again. ;) MoAR Elements just added a berserker, a cleric, 2 druids, a herald, and another warlock.
I KNOW! JUST WHEN I GOT IT FIXED!

:p

In all seriousness, I’m thrilled (although I may have a different vision for an Ocean druid which may see the light of day soon). I’ve got it fixed now.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Only Kickstarter backers have it (Rogue Genius Games hit pause a couple weeks ago so its public release is delayed) but Veranthea Codex: Grethadnis includes the Doonfist Pistolero fighter, Entri Entrapper ranger, Oath of the Merchanteer herald, Scientific Innovator artificer, and Wild Scholar wizard archetypes.

xiphumor

Legend
Only Kickstarter backers have it (Rogue Genius Games hit pause a couple weeks ago so its public release is delayed) but Veranthea Codex: Grethadnis includes the Doonfist Pistolero fighter, Entri Entrapper ranger, Oath of the Merchanteer herald, Scientific Innovator artificer, and Wild Scholar wizard archetypes.
Gotcha fam’

Remove ads