• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games

craftyrat

First Post
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Fantasy-Role-playing-Michael-Tresca/dp/078645895X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284572648&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Evolution of Fantasy Role-playing Games (9780786458950): Michael J. Tresca: Books[/ame]

Has anyone read this book, or know anything about it? According to Amazon it was published Sept 3rd.

craftyrat

talien

Community Supporter
Hi Crafty,

Amazon was a little overzealous -- in early September I hadn't even seen a draft of the book. It's now finished however and in production. Happy to answer any questions you might have!

talien

Community Supporter
Will the author make it available as a ebook?

In case it wasn't clear I'm the author.

I don't really have control over the electronic book status. I've been told it IS available electronically, but I still don't know where. I've tried to get it published on DriveThruRPG but McFarland hasn't yet followed up in that regard. Their primary focus is libraries, which they handle quite well.

I'll keep asking!

talien

Community Supporter
Hi Guys,

Just found it that it WILL be released as an e-book, and it will be released at the following: ebrary, Ingram, netLibrary and to Amazon’s Kindle program. There is also progress on having it published with DriveThruRPG. All of this is in process however.

Merry Christmas!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads