Expeditions to the Craters.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
The half-orc slices the first Shiitake in half, so the fox bites and kills the second.

The third bites at the fox.
[roll0], damage [roll1]

(I've been trying to post for a couple days. keep getting an error message about the mobile site. seems I needed to reload the browser.)

EarlyBird

Explorer
"You really shouldn't play with your food Crag." Stanfor says as he maneuvers the fox around the creature, ducking at swipes and having Illikk jump aside at the last second before the fox goes in for a big bite.

OOC: If Illikk has enough move to get around the veggie-man
then we'll flank him.
Bite ATK: [roll0]
DMG: [roll1]

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Oh, I agree." the kender says looking over the mushroom men from atop the fox. (see if they have anything interesting for a kender's pockets)

Patting the fox's flank Stanfor coos at Illikk. "Good boy. Such a good boy, finishing your vegetables like that."

"Are they dead?" Aylana asks still holding her staff before her unsure. After it seems all is clear she relaxes a bit and pushes the glasses back on her nose. "You know. Mushrooms are not vegetables. Though I suppose you may have meant the colloquially. But even so, it is important to be precise. Mushrooms are a kind of fungus. But they are culinarily valued over other fungi, such as moss, because their texture is similar to that of vegetables. And that may be the source of their... Oh, are we moving on? You seem to be walking away." She straightens her robe and hurries after the group.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Leading the way Stanfor trusts to the fox's nose to lead the group to the wizard. But with all the smoke and strange debris the little animal has trouble following the path.

"Crag take point. Your the tallest and will probably see things before the rest of us. Looks like sniffing the wizard out isn't going to work." he says pulling up from along the trail.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases