• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Extreme slowdowns?

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
I must say whatever upgrade was done, EnWorld does seem faster from a number of locations I log on from. Bravo for taking steps to rectify this problem.

TheLe

First Post
Kheti sa-Menik said:
I must say whatever upgrade was done, EnWorld does seem faster from a number of locations I log on from. Bravo for taking steps to rectify this problem.

I have not seen this. It seems to work "normally" some times, but usually only the first time I load a page. Then trying to navigate or trying to post causing really bad lag for me...

`Le

doghead

thotd
I hate spammers. What I don't get is why anyone reads and responds to their emails? No response, no spam. Its simple really. *sigh*

doghead
aka thotd

kirinke

First Post
Mhmf. Anytime I get email from somebody I don't recognize it goes into the virtual garbage. Well. Most of my email goes into the garbage unread..... But then it's mostly spam anyway. Grrrumph.

It has been pretty slow lately though. I mean just awhile ago, I couldn't connect at all to enworld. Then boom fine. Weird.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kheti sa-Menik said:
No upgrade was done as far as I'm aware of. It hopefully will be done shortly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads