F. Wesley Schneider Is D&D's New Editor

Pathfinder designer F. Wesley Schneider has just started a new job as an editor for Dungeons & Dragons! He worked at Paizo from 2003, starting as assistant editor on Dragon magazine, became editor-in Chief, and left in 2017.

a6271851affb4a3699c3f897df1672ce_400x400.jpeg

Schneider announced his new position on Twitter, and lists "Editor for Dungeons & Dragons" in his Twitter bio.

Will we see an agreement between WotC and Paizo about the SRD and will Warlock, Blood Hunter and Dragonborn in PF and D&D with all no-core Pathfinder classes and races (inquisitor, alchemist, oracle, witch, gunslinger...)?

Will we see Critical Role with classes by Dreamscarred Press?

Wrathamon

Adventurer
more white guys ...

At least they have a female designer on staff. Would have like to see more representation from other ethnic groups, but I get the "pool" is probably pretty small?

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
more white guys ...

At least they have a female designer on staff. Would have like to see more representation from other ethnic groups, but I get the "pool" is probably pretty small?

...yeah, he's a white guy.

On the other hand, he identifies as being in the LGBT community so it's not like he isn't bringing some diversity as well as a wealth of experience in the industry to the table.

Ash Mantle

Adventurer
Congratulations to Wes!
While I'm not all that familiar with the past Dragon or Dungeon magazines, I've liked his work with Paizo.

Here's hoping we'll see more horror in D&D going forward :D

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases