5E Fabled Lands (Quest) crossover

Zabalorf

Villager
While D&D is crossing over with other properties such as Rick and Mitty, Critical Role, MTG, and others. Let me share a pipe dream of mine:

Fabled Lands (Also known as Quest) was a RPG choose your own adventure book with character sheets, dice, and a fun diverse world encompassing several books.
I’m thinking about homebrewing a setting for this for my group, but while I’m here why not dream for an official sourcebook?
9ABCB4E2-C72D-4B8E-B332-AEABED50A301.jpeg
B8953266-12FA-4C28-985E-455D79CC2EEA.jpeg
C4FF1220-332E-40C7-A840-746776B56479.jpeg

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
These were (are) wonderful. I still have the original six books; I think more were made in the later online renaissance?

My first solid fantasy heartbreaker system that actually worked was heavily inspired by the system used in these books.

Zabalorf

Villager
These were (are) wonderful. I still have the original six books; I think more were made in the later online renaissance?

My first solid fantasy heartbreaker system that actually worked was heavily inspired by the system used in these books.
Yeah book 7 just came out a year or two ago. I have the original three and might get them all as sourcebooks.

Attachments

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4