Falcon and winter solider

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
That's nice. Congrats, I guess. You with the prize.
It’s not a competition, I’m just pointing out that you’re acting like it’s weird to criticize a work by hypothetically rewriting it, but it’s not.
Noting a bit here and there is one thing. After the fact, rewriting the entire series, episode by episode, to meet your own preferences... well, whatever. Not gonna die on this hill.
Okay. It’s a matter of preference.

6. If you want to be really on the nose, you have the Flag Smashers kidnap the GRC, load them on helicopters, and fly them to Liberty Island, to execute them in front of the inscription of the Emma Lazarus poem, the New Colossus. As usual, they're recording, only once they have the hostages, they start livestreaming. Sam can fight Batroc, and Bucky deals with other super soldiers (with John Walker not getting any sort of moment of redemption; he just doesn't show up except in the epilogue). Then when the choppers fly, Sam can do the same trick where he kicks a guy out and then has a hostage take over flying; but one of the choppers makes it to Liberty Island.

And that's when Sam lands and talks the situation through, winning by deescalating the situation. Some other helicopters are around...

pukunui

Legend
I have finally got around to watching this show all the way through.

Two thoughts:

1) The Sharon as Power Broker side plot struck me as a setup for a future series / movie, just like Monica gaining her powers in WandaVision was a setup for The Marvels.

2) How did Bucky get the prison keycard into Zemo’s book? I haven’t been able to figure that one out.

217345117_1421683208170173_959359247689068018_n.jpg

Dire Bare

Legend
2) How did Bucky get the prison keycard into Zemo’s book? I haven’t been able to figure that one out.
He's the Winter Soldier! He's that good!

I don't think the writer's had a definitive answer to that, and just chalked it up to Bucky's super-human competence. Sometimes a character pulling off something impossible like it was easy-peasy, without explanation . . . is part of the fun!

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Finally got to sit down and watch the whole series.

Really enjoyed it. About the only criticism I can think of is why did Power Broker give up Nagel and their access to super soldier serum?

Then I came and read the thread. The whole thing. (I'm a glutton for punishment.)

And that's why a bunch of you have probably woken up to find a bunch of "likes" on your Enworld accounts.

Remove ads