• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

orchid blossom

Explorer
Macbeth said:
(My creative writing course is a joke as compared to what I've learned from Ceramic DM)

They generally are. My creative writing teacher's comments to me... "Fanatsy isn't literature. You write so well, I wish you would write something else."

She got fired after her first year at my college. :D Sadly, that was the only year I had creative writing.

Sialia

First Post
Stares longingly at the signup screen.

Reviews calendar.

If I were done by Oct 2, I could do this. If I'm still in the competition and it runs past Oct 2, I would not be able to participate again until Oct 17th.

What are the odds this schedule could be accomodated?

mythago

Hero
Sialia said:
Stares longingly at the signup screen.

Reviews calendar.

If I were done by Oct 2, I could do this. If I'm still in the competition and it runs past Oct 2, I would not be able to participate again until Oct 17th.

What are the odds this schedule could be accomodated?

No promises, babycakes, but I suspect either we'll all whoosh through or it will take a long, long time. Everybody seems to be in crunch time this time of year.

Sialia

First Post
What the hey. I'll probably disqualify myself in the first round by blowing the word limit anyhow. ;)

Count me in.

Where do I get my whip?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads