• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I see I'm on the "in" list, so I just thouught I'd confirm and officially say "I'm in". :)

And I fear no Ryan Nock "Bachelor of Creative Writing" *shakes fist defiantly*... I'M doing an AT-HOME creative writing course! MWAHAH...haha... heh.

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
What's especially jarring with RangerWickett is that as a Bachelor, he's got time on his hands to actually write, as he doesn't have to entertain his spouse.

"And so we meet again, RangerWickett. But this time, I am the master, and you are the bachelor."

And does that mean RangerWickett will give one of the other contestants a long-stemmed rose?

Funeris

First Post
Not this Friday Night.
Aside from that, I work an 8-5er (EST) and don't sleep often.

So...that's pretty much that.

~Fune

Sialia said:
Where do I get my whip?

Shh. *looks around nervously* I thought we were going to keep that secret. Later, later. Man, I don't want my EN World peeps finding out about Sialia and my weekly night out when we drink orange whips and wax poetic about plays on words.

My schedule? Eh.

yangnome

First Post
I am good to start after Thursday...or I suppose you could post them Thursday evening, but before then, I am far too busy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads