• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken

Need_A_Life

First Post
"I like to follow things through; though I guess you people can be trusted," he says, almost an afterthought. "After I see how you all handle that little bastard Rurin, I'll head on home. Need a vacation, anyhow,"

"Lookin' for someone much like yourself and his friends. I'm a friend of the Demaine family"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Could this Rurin be that gnome outside?" Frundor says, watching by the window. "If he is so, the make haste and tell us the 'real' reason"

Scribbler

First Post
"We don't know who you are other than that you're watching us, and you want us to give you permission to attend a private conversation?"

Although if Rurin recognizes him we may have nothing to worry about here anyway.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
OOC: Olot hates gnomes, and wouldn't trust one for anything. The only thing he isn't comfortable with is that he doesn't know what the short fat thing should look like. Right now he's trying to figure out if it's the right gnome. He only has a couple questions left, depending on how the gnome answers.

Need_A_Life

First Post
Most of group
"A private conversation? I can promise not to say a peep, if that's any help. Rurin may know my face," he says as he touches his cap, "but there's ways to get around such worries," and his features shimmer, changing from those of Victor Saint-Demain to those of Allan Demaine in a short instant. "If I heard Frundor correctly, it's time to put the inquisitive Zil nature against the ingenuity of House Cannith."

Olot
"I wasn't given any names, but I was told they'd be smart enough to recognize me and I was given this address. What self-respecting gnome would otherwise step into Fal Adar?" the gnome says, sizing you up. "I work at House Kundarak; safety and paranoia are a virtue there, but in people who has so little to fear as kalashtar it's suspicious."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Frundor watch the man 'face changing' for a moment. "Bravo, now we do not only don't know what you want, we are now uncertain of who you are." he sighs. "I am not happy with this situation." though his appears calmed, theres tension in the air surrounding the warlock.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
You do not know who you are looking for, yet you spotted me. Olot snarled, letting some of his orc heritage show. I will indeed take you to see the group. Mind yourself gnome, I have a tendancy to not watch where I step. I would hate to get gnome on my boots. Olot points to the apartments, asking the gnome to lead.

mcnathan80

First Post
"Friends, friends, please there is far too much animosity in this house right now. Let's all calm ourselves and prepare to meet our new guest please" Hashkavak says trying to inject some calm into this tense situation.

Need_A_Life

First Post
"May I remind you, Frundor, that you weren't sure of my identity to begin with. Mundane disguises, changelings and plain ol' lying would've all gotten me a lot further than this trinket of a hat." He notes, "'Sides, had I wanted to kill you would I not simply have slipped poison into that food you're eating; it'd be a mere cantrip, hardly something earthshaking, but... you get the point.
"As for my goals, you've heard them as well as any in this room; if you choose not to believe them, then by all means stay on guard. I'm no Valenar,"
he says casually, "but I know not to go into the lions den, unless you can get away with it alive."

"There, there, Olot. I was told that there's a half-orc in a group and the meeting is in Fal Adar, it'd be unreasonable to assume to remain hidden here. The Kalashtar call it a refuge, but for an orc, it's hardly a place to remain inconspicuous."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads