• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aye, it's a town not fit for a half-orc, but then again, I do not know a town that is. Olot stops walking, There is a man, was following the group. Not sure what's going on with all that though. At times it seems like he is well known, but it seems they are all uneasy as well. You know of any others that know about this little......... job of ours? Olot guides the gnome to the apartments, making sure to not walk either in front of or behind the sneaky little thing.

Need_A_Life

First Post
"The less I know of you people's interest in my work the better," the gnome says, "I agreed to this because of Demaine, but your rag-tag group is none of my business." Rurin says and walks calmly through the unlocked door after having been led to it by Olot.

"So? I hear you people have questions for me?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Olot follows the gnome inside the room, putting his massive back against the door. Little one came and found me outside. You know him? He sees the man that was tailing the group, Who are you?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So... Rurin, the gnome working at the house Kundarak is that right?" Frundor asks, watching the gnome straight in his eyes. "Come, join us good gnome, have a piece of cake, or taste this delicious tea." he says with a smile.
[sblock=OOC]Frundor as Diplomat (I think I should add the +2 from charisma right?)[/sblock]

Edit: Too many spell mistakes! T_T

Need_A_Life

First Post
"Olot, you wound me," the disguised Victor says with a wink, "You didn't think we'd leave something important exclusively in your hands?"

At the offer of such hospitality the gnome becomes suspicious, but hesitantly moves in to grab a chair and helps himself to a piece of cake - which he sniffs at first, before eating. "I am a scribe for House Kundarak, yes. The dwarves may have unsurpassed security, but they tend to make themselves scarce when it comes to paperwork."

Need_A_Life

First Post
"Okay," Rurin sighs, "Unless I miss my guess you're all trying to scope out House Kundarak and if outsiders are hired for such a job, it's big. That either means a break-in or selling security secrets. Either way," he takes a bite of his cake, "you're going to need a way in. That's me.
"There's a window on the roof - in the north-eastern corner - which is warded, reinforced and sovereign glued. Nearly impossible to get in. It is also the window to my office. With a bit of persuasion,"
he says with undisguised greed, "I could be convinced to leave it unlocked and remove the warding spell for an evenings time. Hell, I could even get you a map of the place, guard-shifts, or even their salaries if you want. Can't sneak out the master ledgers, though. The passwords of our customers are under heavy protection at all times of the day,"

"Now, Demaines agreement with me was that I help you, but whatever business you're going to do while in there I'll have nothing to do with it. I won't bust your cover, but if things go wrong I know nothing of this." Rurin looks at each of you in turn, "Now, assuming we're all agreed, shall we proceed with planning how this goes down?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
This is why I hate gnomes, Olot thinks with disgust. Greedy to a fault. I love my money, but wouldn't sell out any friends over it. Olot sighs heavily, straightens his armor and gear, and plops back against the door.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Speak good gnome, we are all agree with your terms." Frundor looks at his companions, with an inquisitive, though persuasive look.

Remove ads