• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
But we are the ideal creatures to cause such a distraction. A half-orc would get the attention of any house's guards, and a warlock will add a notable measure of attention. I would be able to create your distraction, and hopefully no blood will be shed. Without the bloodshed, I cannot promise how focused, and for how long they will be on us. Olot sighs loudly, I see my fate unfold before my eyes, and yet I do not welcome it. I do not fear such a fate either. I will do as the group decides. Olot draws his axe and examines the edge, Anyone have a whetstone I could borrow?

Scribbler

First Post
Meredith shakes her head. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't have means to provide the distraction. If someone in our group does it personally, it'll be obvious who did it and you'll be arrested."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I agree with that wholeheartedly. Which is why I ask you to get me out of jail, or prevent me from being hung. Olot sits down and begins to sharpen his axe. I am open to options and will do as deemed fit. My armor and weapon deem me to be rather loud, and my size prevents hiding. Olot smiles, revealing his somewhat sharp looking teeth, I do know I'm not as smart as the rest of you, so plan away. I will listen and follow my part.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Clumsy old Olot and I will do as you see feet. As he said, our skills wont be of much use in an infiltration. We can mount a hell of a distraction though. I will enjoy it. Its just..." Frundor bites his lower lip before finishing speaking. Would it be wise to reveal their last kill? But if they don't, they will mount the distraction and get caught. And if someone finds out they killed that guard... He could only hope the guard soul is been ripped apart in hell.

mcnathan80

First Post
"Olot my friend, why would they imprison the saviors of House Kundarak? How could the burly warrior and the crafty "mage" not fit the heroes part? The fact that you seem malign would only add to the veracity of our caper. But if things go south... well then I suppose two break-ins in one day isn't unheard of" he flashes Olot with a winning smile.

Need_A_Life

First Post
"Impressive," Rurin says, "I can see why Demaine would've picked you lot. Just tell me what you need and when it's time for me to leave," the gnome says, finding a short pause in your planning.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Olot, come with me, I wish to speak you in private." Frundor says, before opening the exit door. "You continue with the planing, both of us are not the smartest ones, so, feel free to decide." he says before he exit the building.

Remove ads