• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken

Zurai

First Post
"Well, we're told we'll need a password to get into the vault and a second keycard to prevent being locked in the vault. Can you help with either of those?" Finn asks Rurin.

Finn frowns and shakes his head as Frundor and Olot leave the room, but says nothing.

Need_A_Life

First Post
"Hmmm... the various passwords shouldn't be much of a trouble, I can have the ones you need by this time tomorrow but the security keys are a bit trickier." Rurin says, "You see, the guards overseeing the vault have the main security key at all times, being given to the next ones when the shift changes. The only spare - that I know of, anyway - is kept by Lord Brannick, who leads the enclave."

Scribbler

First Post
"I suppose the guards know each other too well for us to simply walk up to one near the end of his or her shift and claim to be the relief?" Meredith asks.

"I think I know your answer, but I have to check," she adds with a smile.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Frundor in a very low voice, start speaking to Olot, once they are out the house
[sblock=Olot]"We are in a hurry my friend... Shall we set the distraction, as it seems we will, we will get caught. There were many witnesses of our little encounter, our life will be taken away if that is known. We just don't face prison, we face death. We should tell them of our incident, but I'm afraid they will not be much comprehensive, and we will be kicked of these really profitable group." [/sblock]

Need_A_Life

First Post
"House Kundarak are known for their... forethought. Simply walking up to them claiming to be the relief would at least arouse suspicion. It might buy you a few minutes, as they investigate your story, but don't expect anything more. Disabling the guards through non-lethal means," he says, his gaze lingering on Meredith for a moment, "would buy you extra time, though it's still easier said than done. Spellcasters are far from cheap and from the looks of it, you lack one."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Olot nods, thinks Frundors words over, then says quietly,

[sblock=Frundor]

You are right, of course. My death is not something I fear, your's however, I cannot allow. Our previous encounter may add to the amount of distraction we will provide. It is only right that they know. We have been promised coin, not by them, but by one above them. If I am taken, leave me behind. Come back for me before my execution. [/sblock]

mcnathan80

First Post
To Rurin: "Trust me, we have enough in the way of spells to accomplish this task" as several motes appear and begin to float around his head, bobbibg and weaving as he sings something in a strange tongue. "Just get us some uniforms and get me close enough to one without arosing any suspicion and I can convice he guard to give us the pass code. Of course, failing that and I believe Master Finn will need to find a way to sneak into this Lord Brannick's room and abscond with it."
[sblock=OOC]The motes are curtosy of prestidigitation... Ah flavor text about the only thing that worthless spell is god for ;) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Frundor nods [sblock=Olot] "Shall we fall, we will both do. Come, lets speak to them. Be ready, they may react violently. If we must take them down for our sake, so be it."

OOC: I'm evil, I know [/sblock]

mcnathan80

First Post
[sblock=OOC Everyone] Given the developments in the Frundor/Olot murder scandal, I think everyone should check out my post in the OOC forum and figure something out toot sweet.[/sblock]

Need_A_Life

First Post
"Uniforms are going to be tricky..." Rurin muses, "I can probably get some for ya, though. Just need you to return them afterwards." He pauses, "In good condition and without bloodstains"

[sblock]Cantrips are just for flavour, mcnathan80... after 1st level, anyway. Never been in a situation where acid splash could get me out (Of course, with disintegrate being my favourite spell, I can see the use for such versatile spells....)[/sblock]

Remove ads