• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape Q

Grog said:
They'll probably release a series megaset eventually. You could just wait for that.
But even that could still be at a megaprice, could it not? ;)

Just checked, amazon.de has a single season for 49 €... definitely not cheap. At least the Peacekeeper Wars movie is available for ~10 €...

physics_ninja

First Post
Thanks for the replies folks. While waiting for you guys to finish up revising your rough drafts (you do that internet posts, right) I did some more research on the net. Some comments/replies

1) Already viewed them on Netflix a few years ago. I realize that I want to watch them again (and probably again).

2) Dial up. Itunes not so good. Besided they must be mine!

3) Used books stores are a good idea, but the one in my area likes to sell used DVDs for about the Amazon price. Still too expensive.

4) I forgot about the library. Apparently there is a project to get the farscape DVDs into libraries so that everyone can enjoy them.

5) The starburst edition (for those who don't know) has subtitles (unlike the previous version), commentaries that were previously only on the UK versions and some other extra features.

6) And most interesting, Sony has aquired the rights to the first season. So right now the first season is out of print. I think that eventually Sony will get all the rights and release some reasonably priced thin case DVDs

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads