Fatespinner Question

Droid101

First Post
I'm sure this has been asked in the past but I don't keep up on the message boards that much.

Anyway, one of the final abilities of the Fatespinner allows him to "Seal the Fate" of an individual, forcing them to make a DC 20 save or die. Now, it says you can reinforce the DC with "Spin" points.

How much spin can they put on it? Since it is a spell like abilitiy, I would think that it would be under the constraint of only being able to raise a spell dc by 3. However, because it isn't necessarily a spell, just an ability, one may contest that you can use the other ability, allowing you to place as much spin as you wish on other stuff (other than spells).

Can anyone clarify? Thanks.

SpuneDagr

Explorer
I'm pretty sure it's just 3 points, divided up between damage and DC as you see fit. Not much, but it's a living.

On a personal opinion note, I always thought Seal Fate was pretty cool, but I wouldn't have the target simply die. I'd say that all of a sudden, extrordinary circumstances conspire to kill the target in the next six seconds.... Like a dragon flying overhead suddenly has a heart attack and falls on the guy, or a freak stray arrow from a battle a ways away hits him in the temple.

Remove ads