• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Level: Players

As a player, what's your favorite level range?

• Low (1st to 5th)

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Medium (5th to 10th)

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • High (10th to 15th)

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Very High (15th to 20th)

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Epic (20th+)

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have no preference and/or I like them all.

Votes: 17 13.3%

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Inspired by this thread, I am kind of curious to see if there's a significant difference between preferred play levels, versus DMing levels.

So, this is the player poll. What level range is your favorite as a player.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Anywhere from about level 7 through to level 11 or so.

Epic levels are fun too, for absolutely crazy, over the top battles, but really only for one-shots.

Mokona

First Post
I like to dream up "perfect" :\ 15th level characters (five levels in base classes plus a full ten level progression in a single prestige class) but I never play them. :(

Levels 3-12 are the most fun. :D

Shades of Green

First Post
Medium, where my character has gained a certian level of reputation and fame and could strat getting into serious politics, and has several nice abilities and items to boot, yet the character is not too over-complicated mechanically yet.

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Medium levels. High enough in power to have a few tricks up my sleeve but low enough that I don't have to worry about losing the character and all of the backstory because of one unlucky Saving Throw roll.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads