• General Martok (DS9)

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • B'Elanna Torres (VOY)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Kahless the Unforgettable (TOS, TNG)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Duras (TNG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lursa and B'Etor (TNG, DS9, Star Trek Generations)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • General Chang (Stat Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Captain Kruge (Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • General Korrd (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Ranger REG

Explorer
TheAuldGrump said:
Oh come on! Everyone beats Worf! How else are we supposed to know how tough the bad guy is unless he beats up Worf at least once? :p
Worf get beaten up almost everytime during the first two seasons of TNG. :p

After that, someone had the forethought to make him tougher but tragic figure. I mean, let's face it. He lost K'Ehleyr, then Troi went back to Riker, and lost Jadzia Dax.

And yet he still come up with good one-liners, like "I am not a Merry Man!" or his famous baseball chant "Death to the Opposition!"

:lol:

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Definately, Worf is the true honorable warrior Klingons claim they revere so much. It's a high standard few every live up to. But he does.

If this was about the casting, I would've gone with Kor though. John Colicos has this gleam in his eyes that is perfect for an old warrior who doesn't know when to stop.

Tom Cashel

First Post
If the poll was for best Klingon, I'd vote Worf. All-around kickass dude with great lines ("I should kill you for spreading lies about my father.")

But here's the reason why he's not my favorite: At the end of part I of the 2-parter in which Picard becomes Locutus of Borg, when the away team returns and Riker says something about Picard looking like a Borg, and Worf interjects, "He is a Borg!" in the most pitiful about-to-start-crying voice. Pathetic. Lost him my vote.

Gowron all the way! The quote that did it (from the grilling of Kahless): "If you were there, then what was he wearing? What color...WERE HIS EYES?" Awesome. :D

Wombat

First Post
Poor old Worf. He suffered the same fate, quite often, as poor old Tars Tarkas.

He's built up to be the tough guy, so in every episode he gets beat up so someone can say, "Whoa! He must be tough! He bust our Klingon!"

Sad, really :( ;)

qstor

Adventurer
I voted for martok although Chang would be a close 2nd. ST 6 is one of my favorite if not my favorite Trek movie.

Mike

Wolf72

Explorer
I gotta admit, worf has some good lines.

(close enough) "Now THIS is a warrior's drink!, what do you call it?" ... Guinan poors Worf another glass of prune juice.

Remove ads