Feast of Legends is a Tabletop RPG Produced By... Wendy's!

"In a realm threatened by frozen beef, only true heroes will rise to defend freshness." It's not often that fast food chains produce tabletop roleplaying games, but it seems Wendy's has decided to be the first! It's a free 97-page PDF and you can download it right now. ‪This game was was created by PR agency by VMLY&R. It was designed by Matt Keck (Twitter link), Tony Marin, and others.
"In a realm threatened by frozen beef, only true heroes will rise to defend freshness." It's not often that fast food chains produce tabletop roleplaying games, but it seems Wendy's has decided to be the first! It's a free 97-page PDF and you can download it right now.

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.59.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.34.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.11.55.png

‪This game was was created by PR agency by VMLY&R. It was designed by Matt Keck (Twitter link), Tony Marin, and others.

Undrave

Legend
Lemonade and chicken nuggets act as health regenerating potion, you can buy a pigtail wig in the basic equipment, a Whisk inflict 1D10 damage and an APRON is a type of amor! Also FRESH BAKED BUN is the lightest type of armor.

I mean, I'm still not planning on eating any Wendy's anytime soon tho.

You should. You get IN-GAME BUFFS for eating Wendy's the same day! No joke!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If they start giving out miniatures with their food, I'm all in.

Apparently, hard copies of the rules and matching dice are available at New York Comic Con today.

You know, it being part of a full-on marketing push like that... makes it less cool.

Remove ads

Remove ads