Feast of Legends is a Tabletop RPG Produced By... Wendy's!

"In a realm threatened by frozen beef, only true heroes will rise to defend freshness." It's not often that fast food chains produce tabletop roleplaying games, but it seems Wendy's has decided to be the first! It's a free 97-page PDF and you can download it right now.

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.59.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.34.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.11.55.png

‪This game was was created by PR agency by VMLY&R. It was designed by Matt Keck (Twitter link), Tony Marin, and others.

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
As an Australian how is Wendy's?
Our Hungry Jacks known as Burger King in the States is great. They actually use fresh ingredients.
Our Maccas tastes like cardboard and tastes artificial.

Wendy's is decidely mediocre, though nostalgic. They have greater variety in sides than most basic fast food joints (baked potato, legit salad, nice big fries). The weak point of the menu is the hamburger proper.

Arnwolf666

Adventurer
OMG. I hope they put out a consent form before this pdf could be downloaded. I would hate for some vegan to have downloaded this and now be suffering from post traumatic stress. They are my favorite fast food restaurant. This lawsuit could cost them millions. Or just bad publicity from the protesters.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Given what my more... fast-food inclined gamer friends tell me, Wendy's is striking their target audience with a plastic straw to the heart!

I'm definitely playing this.

OMG. I hope they put out a consent form before this pdf could be downloaded. I would hate for some vegan to have downloaded this and now be suffering from post traumatic stress. They are my favorite fast food restaurant. This lawsuit could cost them millions. Or just bad publicity from the protesters.
Are you okay?

Dire Bare

Legend
I've been getting better at cutting out fast food from my life . . . . DAMMIT!

Now I want to gather the gang for a roleplay session at the local Wendy's . . . . . if they offered the dice at the store, I probably wouldn't be able to resist!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
As an Australian how is Wendy's?

As food: Well, it is fast food. You get what you pay for. I have childhood nostalgia for the frostys...

As a company... well, without going into specifics, there's folks who make good arguments that, as consumers, we might want to go to Burger King instead. Which is a drag, due to the aforementioned frosty-nostalgia being in conflict with wanting to buy from companies I can respect more.

Arnwolf666

Adventurer
I've been getting better at cutting out fast food from my life . . . . DAMMIT!

Now I want to gather the gang for a roleplay session at the local Wendy's . . . . . if they offered the dice at the store, I probably wouldn't be able to resist!
Me too. But I think i will relapse.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases