• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers: The Burning Plague

Krug

Newshound
Bhartus grudingly casts a Cure Light Wounds on Ardoss, using up his Bless slot.

Pah.. he better be grateful.

"Lug back as many sacks as we can out of here? Tell the townspeople we'll come back the morrow or the day after when we're more prepared? That be my vote! At least some gold for our troubles..."

Last edited:

Talindra

First Post
Ardoss stands, seeing his wound close, as the blood slows to a trickle and then stops. "My thanks," he nods to Bhartus.

OOC He had little choice, unless you left me....I was at 0.

Krug

Newshound
Bhartus grunts when Ardoss thanks him.

"The exit is about 200' away. You lot can't be THAT lazy! You'd rather take your chances with this 'demon'? I'd say we've been pushing our luck too far!" Bhartus gathers one of the sacks, and starts to walk towards the corridor where they came from.

"Well?"

"Well it makes sense to heal up and replan things outside the cave. I've cast my best spell alrady.. I've still got my crossbow though." looks around. "And I will admit that sleeping on a feather matress is more appealing than this cold stone floor."

Krug

Newshound
"No feather bed for you! We will be camping near the mine! Now help me with these sacks of silver ore!" Bhartus says. "You.. Ardoss! Make sure you scan for traps carefully uh? Else you'll definitely be left for dead this time!"

This sack has ore definitely probably has more than the townspeople would pay us... but Moradin would want me to slay whatever evil these dang kobolds are speaking of.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads