• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers: The Burning Plague

Talindra

First Post
Ardoss folds his arms and glances at the rest of the party. "I don't know about the others, but Ardoss doesn't take orders, especially if you insult me in the same breath. I am surprised at you. Not much of a cleric of your god if you would choose to leave me for dead when I have done nothing to you. I am thinking this may be a parting of ways, if that is all you have to offer." Ardoss seems uncomfortable, speaking slowly, his face wrinkled in a frown. He finishes with a big breath, thinking that never has he spoken so much at one time, then glances at the others in the party.

Krug

Newshound
Bhartus whacks his head. "Apologise?? No way I will apologise to the offspring of an Orc! If it be the parting of ways.. go! You couldn't even find a simple pit trap!" Bhartus puts his hand on his hammer, just in case the situation degenerates further.

Talindra

First Post
“I do not recall asking for an apology, and I would think that a dwarf would be able to find such a trap as well, but I could be wrong. And hating me for my race is rather small-minded of you. In fact, I have seen nothing that would make anyone wish to travel with you. Abuse and grudgingly healing those who fight by your side are not ways to make friends.” Ardoss keeps his arms folded, his sword sheathed. He chooses his words very carefully, taking considerable time to finish his thoughts.

Krug

Newshound
"Pah... lets get out of here. We shall discuss this after we have finished this mission!" Bhartus says, impatient and irritated.

Talindra

First Post
"There is no we if I cannot fight alongside you. A demon is no laughing matter, and I need companions to watch my back, not stick an axe in it." Ardoss growls, baring his teeth slightly, his arms still folded.

Krug

Newshound
"Lets go back to the entrance, heal and come back on the morrow," Bhartus says.

The group takes whatever silver it can from the room.

Marching order as before.

tjasamcarl

First Post
A rest

The party retrances their steps to the mine entrance, where they spend an uneventful night recuperating from the numerous hazards they encountered during the day..

The day breaks with great light piercing through the fog, and yet the cave is as swathed in shadows as ever....

Bhartus tends to the others' wounds...

Everyone regains 2

Krug

Newshound
"All right everyone... that was an uneventful night. So back to where the kobolds were?"

Bhartus prays for the following spells: Doom, Protection From Evil (domain) and Sanctuary

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads