• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (New thread)

Velmont

First Post
I hope this game won't die, but as I am moving, I will have difficulty to have access to the internet for a few days, so I have no problem with put it on hold.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Velmont said:
I hope this game won't die, but as I am moving, I will have difficulty to have access to the internet for a few days, so I have no problem with put it on hold.
Neither do I.

And maybe for the next fight, I'll have to ask Corlon for a general idea of the surroundings of the general fighting area, so we can come up with some stunts that use those surroundings to our advantage, since we haven't been paying much attention to that little aspect of late.

It's been a while since I've seen a good HK movie lately, and I'm thinking about finding some way to get my hands on Hard-Boiled. Preferably on DVD, so I can watch the thing in Cantonese with English subtitles.

Also, I'm kinda regretting taking a revolver as One Eye's signature weapon -- it's only got six rounds, and it takes a while to reload. I think that after this "movie," I'm having him switch to a .45 (either a Sig-Sauer P220 or a Colt 1911A1) for his blasting away.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads