Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

arcanaman

First Post
Ang gleefully latches onto the envelope and then takes off running into the city. When he is sure that he has lost the boy. He will hide and then transform into his self and look at what is in the envelope.
the letter
[/sblock] the letter has the seal a wreath and surrounding a circle of stars however the seal is already broken in half at first it is a detail list of how many soldeirs are coming each month the supplies delievered for the soldeirs, and the discount Rheed's Bend will be recieveing for giving the soldeirs loging and food. There is a second letter proclaiming that the trading post has been captured by bandits(probably merecnaries) and they are ransoming the people inside including the mayor's own son[/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
[OOC: I apologize for taking so long to reply. My wife just delivered our baby v a C-Section and we have been at the hospital since Monday. We are home finally and I will post, if it is still OK, most likely, tomorrow!

Sorry for being absent. =)
]

arcanaman

First Post
[OOC: I apologize for taking so long to reply. My wife just delivered our baby v a C-Section and we have been at the hospital since Monday. We are home finally and I will post, if it is still OK, most likely, tomorrow!

Sorry for being absent. =)]
that is perfectly alright congraulations

FreeXenon

Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang takes careful notice of the seal and the and the letter. He then changes into a different dog and goes to find the boy, with the letter in his mouth to get his attention. He will run to where he last saw the party, just hoping to get into their view, and the he will release the letter for the boy to retrieve.

After the boy is out of sight he will go else where, change back into dwarf form and inform them of the letter's contents.

[OOC: Thank you! It is a little girl named Uliana (oo-liana). My wife is Russian and we chose a Russian name for her. We spent our first full day at home today. Yea! It is so good to be home.]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

"We wait for Ang, then we move out," Thurgan explained to the others. He had traveledw ith Ang for some time, and knew that Ang wandered off at times . . . mainly when something peeked his interest. If something got him interested, then it might be useful for everyone . . . and Thurgan wasn't one to leave anyone behind.

"Anyone need anything from da locals before we head out?" the dwarven asked just as Ang came into view. "Ahh . . . excellent," the warden listened as Ang explained the letter, "That, is somethin'. Sounds like we'll need to be doin' a bit more 'an recon."

arcanaman

First Post
Ang takes careful notice of the seal and the and the letter. He then changes into a different dog and goes to find the boy, with the letter in his mouth to get his attention. He will run to where he last saw the party, just hoping to get into their view, and the he will release the letter for the boy to retrieve.

After the boy is out of sight he will go else where, change back into dwarf form and inform them of the letter's contents.

[OOC: Thank you! It is a little girl named Uliana (oo-liana). My wife is Russian and we chose a Russian name for her. We spent our first full day at home today. Yea! It is so good to be home.]
you find the boy in the same alley looking through his sacthel as if he forgot something.

FreeXenon

Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang barks enough to get the boy's attention and then he waves the envelope around in his mouth a little so that the boy notices it.

If the boy follows him he will lead him towards where the rest of the group was staying.

Last edited:

arcanaman

First Post
Ang barks enough to get the boy's attention and then he waves the envelope around in his mouth a little so that the boy notices it.

If the boy follows him he will lead him towards where the rest of the group was staying.
the boys looks at you with eyes in shock"hey thats mine" he promptly starts chasing you until he reaches the group

Remove ads