Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

arcanaman

First Post
Ang, in the form of a dark wolf, makes his way to the inn where everyone is staying. He sits down outside the inn's entrance and just actively watches the coming and the going of people, waiting for everyone to arrive and/or leave. He watches for anything amiss (Perception and Insight +10/+12).

The Elven and Eladrin merchants come out you notice the elves look nervous and one of them whispers something to the Eladrin who makes a dismissive gesture and hands a envelope to a young boy who then runs of.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Seeing this, Ang, annoyed that he did not hear what was said, will wait a moment and then get up, and trot after the boy.

During his pursuit of the boy, and, hopefully when no one is really looking, he will shift into a German Shepard of sorts. He will then try to find a moment when the boy is a little isolated to attempt to trip the boy (dropping the envelope) and then run off with the envelope.

[OOC: Using Grasping Claws to do no real damage, but to slow the child until the end of its next turn: Wis vs Ref - I hit vs 20, or we can just do a Dex vs Ref and the result with the same roll would be a 17 to facilitate a trip to hope he drops it.

How do you want to adjudicate taking the envelope from the boy? I am willing to use and action point to take the envelope away from him. I would rather just trip him and take the envelope than use Grasping Claws at all. Either way.

I do not have my books in front of me to know the rules on tripping or taking away objects... =(
]

arcanaman

First Post
Seeing this, Ang, annoyed that he did not hear what was said, will wait a moment and then get up, and trot after the boy.

During his pursuit of the boy, and, hopefully when no one is really looking, he will shift into a German Shepard of sorts. He will then try to find a moment when the boy is a little isolated to attempt to trip the boy (dropping the envelope) and then run off with the envelope.

[OOC: Using Grasping Claws to do no real damage, but to slow the child until the end of its next turn: Wis vs Ref - I hit vs 20, or we can just do a Dex vs Ref and the result with the same roll would be a 17 to facilitate a trip to hope he drops it.

How do you want to adjudicate taking the envelope from the boy? I am willing to use and action point to take the envelope away from him. I would rather just trip him and take the envelope than use Grasping Claws at all. Either way.

I do not have my books in front of me to know the rules on tripping or taking away objects... =(]
the boy turns into a narrow alley make a strength check to trip him

The Digger

First Post
Adremaal stood, back to a wall outside the guard post. His foot was tapping impatiently as he stood, and stood, and stood...

"Where by the stars are they all? We must go soon our we will miss the optimal time for our departure."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

Thurgan made his way out of the bar, gear in tow, looking to hook up with the rest of his squad.

Redclaw

First Post
With a wink and a shrug at the barmaid, Theren follows the others out. I don't think we'll get much useful information anway, he suggests. We might have to trust to luck and quick-thinking to light our path on this one.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang gleefully latches onto the envelope and then takes off running into the city. When he is sure that he has lost the boy. He will hide and then transform into his self and look at what is in the envelope.

Remove ads