Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

Velmont

First Post
OOC: From my last post, I was suggesting to do a Streetwise check to gather as much information about our destination as possible before leaving as sson as possible)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

[OOC: We have 2 people that have +6 to Streetwise. Can I accompany them in the shape of dog and try to Aid Another with my Insight (+10) and Perception (+10) checks (which would be an automatic success), barking and emoting, for an additional +2 to their Streetwise roll? ]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, Theren and I will go around and asks a few questions to the local. I suggest we split up, it will take less time." On that, Adrian leaves the group.

An hour later, after the other had time to take another round of drink, Adrian come back and sits down at the table. "I thought people would be more open here... I was wrong."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Streetwise: 1d20+6=7...[/SBLOCK]

Redclaw

First Post
With a sigh, Theren lifts himself up from his seat on the bench and gives his "brother" a fake smile. Of course, Adrian, he says. I'll see what details I can pry from the tight lips of the populace. He then stalks out of the inn, unhappy to once again be forced to deal with more people, missing the peace and quiet of the forests.

Returning, he waits for Adrian to speak, smiling even more as the half-elf shows his frustration. With a wink to the others Theren contradicts Adrian's statement. That's funny, I found them pretty informative.
[sblock=ooc] Streetwise 17 [/sblock]

arcanaman

First Post
ooc: I don't know how to make fancy text boxes that hide info like you guys so I shall dictate the information to Theren without one .

[/sblock=hide me]Theren discovers the trading post is located about 5 miles west of the town passed it's orchards he also learns that elf and eladrin merchants in the tavern were the last to arrive from the trading post before supplies stopped shipping from the trading post. [/sblock= hide me]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Fancy Boxes?? =)

[OOC: You can use the [ sblock=Hide Me] Hidden text [/ sblock] tag to create the "show" thingy. [sblock=Hide Me]Hidden text[/sblock] or the inline spoiler tag [ spoiler] Hidden text [/spoiler] for more "
hidden text
".
]

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
Adremaal, level 1: Eladrin, Warlock: Init +4: HP 26: Def: AC 16: - 12/15/16

"I don't see the need for so much planning if we are only to establish what's been happening." Adremaal's tone is down to earth, matter of fact. "But surely those above us... " he raised his eyes skyward so it was obvious he was not talking of any earthly authority "...will see to it that what happens will be as has been prefetermined."

He stood and headed for the door. "I suggest we make haste now. The humours are active and the Gods are waiting. I think our destiny awaits."

Redclaw

First Post
Aye, Theren agrees. Fate is a powerful force, and we are not the ones to stand in its way. However, he adds with a smile, why would the stars give us light if we were not meant to look? Just because we have a path to walk doesn't mean we should do so with our eyes shut against what might be on it. His point made, he goes to his room and prepares his belongings for the return to the road.

Remove ads