Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

Velmont

First Post
"I agree. If you think like that, one day, you'll walk head down into the enemy. The commander didn't asks us to get some eggs at the local farm, we are trying to figure why supply doesn't come anymore from a trading post, and the first thing that come in my mind, it is it has been attacked by our enemies. It could also be trivial, but better be prepare for the worst." add Adrian.

"Now, I suggest we go see those merchant, maybe they know something. Then, we can go."

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang states "The predations of the "civilized" more than deserves planning to prepare for. The "natural" creatures plan and plot not your demise, but merely hunt and kill out of necessity.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and stars shall reveal our fates as it wants.
" He nods in affirmation and then bends down as if to pick something up. A dark haired wolf of sorts trots out from underneath the table and out of the door.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[/sblock=hide me]Theren discovers the trading post is located about 5 miles west of the town passed it's orchards he also learns that elf and eladrin merchants in the tavern were the last to arrive from the trading post before supplies stopped shipping from the trading post. [/sblock= hide me]

OOC: no slash before the first sblock=hideme, then no =hideme after the last. Quote this message to see what I did to correct you post if you wish :)

[sblock=hide me]Theren discovers the trading post is located about 5 miles west of the town passed it's orchards he also learns that elf and eladrin merchants in the tavern were the last to arrive from the trading post before supplies stopped shipping from the trading post. [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

"I believe that the elven and eladrin merchants in question are here in this tavern if those with prettier words than mine cares to speak with them about the outpost," Thurgan suggests.

"Good advice, Ang," Thurgan commented as he finished off the last of his meal and hopped off the cushioned chair, following Ang out the door.

Velmont

First Post
"I'll go and talk with them." Adrian stands up and go to the bar. He speaks with the waitress. He asks her where the merchants are sitting if they are on the table.

-=-= OOC: Asssuming they are sitting at a table =-=-

"Thanks, I'll take a bottle of wine and a glass for each of these men." He pay the waitress and walk to the table.

Adrian, still wearing his uniform, interrupt the conversation. "Welcome gentlemen. I was hoping I could have a quick word with you. Don't be scare, I just want a few information and I have brought a bottle of wine for the trouble." He sits next to them and serves the glasses. "I heard you arrive from the trading post. I wanted to know bit more about it. You are aware you have been the last merchant back from it, so I was wondering if you had hear any rumors or seen anything that could help us to understand what is happening up there."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Invisible Castle doesn't like Adrian: Diplomacy on merchants. (1d20+12=13) Another 1!!!!! :rant: Someone, help another? I could go to 15 with that...[/SBLOCK]

arcanaman

First Post
"I'll go and talk with them." Adrian stands up and go to the bar. He speaks with the waitress. He asks her where the merchants are sitting if they are on the table.

-=-= OOC: Asssuming they are sitting at a table =-=-

"Thanks, I'll take a bottle of wine and a glass for each of these men." He pay the waitress and walk to the table.

Adrian, still wearing his uniform, interrupt the conversation. "Welcome gentlemen. I was hoping I could have a quick word with you. Don't be scare, I just want a few information and I have brought a bottle of wine for the trouble." He sits next to them and serves the glasses. "I heard you arrive from the trading post. I wanted to know bit more about it. You are aware you have been the last merchant back from it, so I was wondering if you had hear any rumors or seen anything that could help us to understand what is happening up there."

[sblock=OOC]Invisible Castle doesn't like Adrian: Diplomacy on merchants. (1d20+12=13) Another 1!!!!! :rant: Someone, help another? I could go to 15 with that...[/sblock]
they claim to know nothing they just picked up supplies and left the trading post

Redclaw

First Post
Theren shrugs. There seems to be little light to guide our search for information. Perhaps we should trust the stars to guide our steps and head on our way?

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang, in the form of a dark wolf, makes his way to the inn where everyone is staying. He sits down outside the inn's entrance and just actively watches the coming and the going of people, waiting for everyone to arrive and/or leave. He watches for anything amiss (Perception and Insight +10/+12).

Remove ads