• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FFX-2

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Sequels just don't seem to be within the spirits of Final Fantasy at all. :D

Jokes aside though, the ones I'm looking forward to the most are Crystal Chronicles and the GBA version of Tactics since the latter is being totally revamped to the point where its practically a new game, from what I've heard.

Ristamar

Adventurer
Alzrius said:

Jokes aside though, the ones I'm looking forward to the most are Crystal Chronicles and the GBA version of Tactics since the latter is being totally revamped to the point where its practically a new game, from what I've heard.

The original Tactics is not being revamped, from what I understand. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is an entirely new game.

I'm also looking forward to Crystal Chronicles (looks similar to Secret of Mana, which I adored). In the meantime, I'll be picking up Skies of Arcadia Legends this month, the OoT/Ura Zelda pre-order bonus disc next month, and finally the new Zelda game in March. That's more than enough platinum-grade RPG/Adventure goodness to keep me busy for quite some time.

Welverin

First Post
Ristamar said:
The original Tactics is not being revamped, from what I understand. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is an entirely new game.

You sir are correct.

I'm also looking forward to Crystal Chronicles (looks similar to Secret of Mana, which I adored). In the meantime, I'll be picking up Skies of Arcadia Legends this month, the OoT/Ura Zelda pre-order bonus disc next month, and finally the new Zelda game in March. That's more than enough platinum-grade RPG/Adventure goodness to keep me busy for quite some time.

In the latest issue of EGM they made SoAL game of the month, and it's a two year old game!

I'll second Shenmue 2 as being a good game, not for everyone though. I just hope the Xbox version sells well enough for Sega to justify continuing the series, I just don't know what I'd do without a proper ending.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads