[Fiery Dragon] New Release - Iron Heroes: Blood Storm

Red Baron

First Post
Now available in the ENGS and at other major online sales sites!

BLOOD STORM, by Adam Windsor, is a mini-campaign adventure designed for parties of four or more Iron Heroes characters, filled with enough action and drama to take characters from 5th to 9th level.

Following on the success of Adam’s first Fiery Dragon adventure for Iron Heroes, DARK HARBOR, this adventure revolves around the Cult of the Crimson Path and builds upon that organization’s sinister plans for the region known as the New Coast. As this module begins, the cult has come within striking distance of the final release of the Blood Angel—a being that, if not averted, will unleash great devastation on the Swordlands.

Incorporating key concepts introduced in Monte Cook Presents: Iron Heroes, BLOOD STORM also utilizes the unique zone system and villain classes from Monte Cook Presents: Mastering Iron Heroes; it also introduces new creatures, villains, and rules from the Monte Cook Presents: Iron Heroes Bestiary (although the rules for using these latter two books are included, or else other options are provided).

An adventure designed to introduce new and experienced players to the world of Iron Heroes, whether or not they have played through DARK HARBOR, the BLOOD STORM mini-campaign introduces players to the military dictatorship of Borat, nemesis of the city-state of Malador. Filled to the brim with action, intrigue, fantastic treasures, terrible monsters both old and new, chases and escapes, bloodthirsty cultists, and a race against time, BLOOD STORM will surely test the mettle of the most hardy of Iron Heroes!

Red Baron

First Post
Hey, Eosin.

I haven't seen any official reviews anywhere, but there's lots of talk on the Malhavoc boards about Adam's work.

Cheers,
Scott

Fiery James

First Post
Here's my quick, totally biased, review.

"AWESOME!"

Adam Windsor, the author of these adventures, is the Official Keeper of the Iron Heroes Flame. There's no one better to write an IH adventure, and I'm glad he's working with us.

But, yeah, check the IH Boards at www.montecook.com for further details and opinions. Everyone is generally very positive.

- James

Remove ads