Fiery Dragon's plans for 2005

Staffan

Legend
BTW, do you have any more specific release date on the AE adventures, especially the one that's supposed to be a March release?

Fiery James

First Post
Jaws said:
I was hoping that Plague of Dreams was going to come out in pdf form. Do we still have a chance of seeing that happening?

I posted this here because it seems you never read your own messageboards.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Hi Jaws... :)

I'm just finishing up some stuff on the AE Battlebox, and then I'm going to help Todd on some crunchy stuff for I, King. The second I'm done that (or possibly sooner), I will make sure that Plague of Dreams is available on DTRPG.

- JAmes

Fiery James

First Post
Staffan said:
BTW, do you have any more specific release date on the AE adventures, especially the one that's supposed to be a March release?

March just started! :)

My best guess -- end of March/early April.

That's one free punch at Todd for everyone! It'll be a feature at our GenCon booth.

- JB

johnsemlak

First Post
Could you say more about the Tunnels and Trolls bit? Are you guys planning to release an edition of T&T yourselves, or is it just a 'by the way' announcement of T&T's 30th anniversary?

Fiery James

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Could you say more about the Tunnels and Trolls bit? Are you guys planning to release an edition of T&T yourselves, or is it just a 'by the way' announcement of T&T's 30th anniversary?

We should have more information by the end of March, including covers and stuff. It is a new version of T&T -- the 30th anniversary/7th edition rules, designed by Scott Holden based on the work of Ken St. Andre and Liz Danforth. Lis is doing the cover, and it's a tribute to her 5th edition cover -- very cool. It'll come in Fiery Dragon's now-standard tin case packaging -- so it'll be portable and complete!

Soon I'll reveal all! :) (Just waiting for more details).

- JB

Fiery James

First Post
Monte At Home said:
How much do they cost normally?

With the way the Canadian dollar has been moving lately, we've had to increase the price to make up for the diminishing exchange. It used to be "ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR TO PUNCH THE MONKEY-BOY!", but sadly, it's now $1.50 (or "ONE LOONIE TO HIT THE LOONEY" in Canada).

However, this offer will be opened up to the gaming industry at the Gama Trade Show in 2 weeks! Please, come by and take advantage!

:)

- JB

Fiery James said:
We should have more information by the end of March, including covers and stuff. It is a new version of T&T -- the 30th anniversary/7th edition rules, designed by Scott Holden based on the work of Ken St. Andre and Liz Danforth. Lis is doing the cover, and it's a tribute to her 5th edition cover -- very cool. It'll come in Fiery Dragon's now-standard tin case packaging -- so it'll be portable and complete!

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing this.

Treebore

First Post
Is the battlebox advertised in the newest Dungeon the same battlebox that others have mentioned, or is it a new one for Monte's stuff?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads