Fifth Edition Foes Monster Book

The PDF's out? How cool!

painted_klown

First Post
WOOT!

Tax returns came in today, and I just ordered up a hardcover copy of this book. Logged in and am downloading the free PDF copy as I type this.

SUPER stoked, to say the least! :)

EDIT: Ok, so my excitement is going to be delayed. I am trying to download my PDF and when I try to open the file, it gives me an error that says it cannot be repaired, and it will not open. :erm:

I have tried 4 times now, and the same thing happens. Any ideas all? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coincidentally, I had that exact same error with a different PDF this week. It was the PDF reader's fault. I ended up saving the PDF to disk and then viewing it in Google Chrome instead (ctrl-O to open a local file).

painted_klown

First Post
Coincidentally, I had that exact same error with a different PDF this week. It was the PDF reader's fault. I ended up saving the PDF to disk and then viewing it in Google Chrome instead (ctrl-O to open a local file).

Hmmm, interesting. I have never had this issue before. I am going to try a different PDF reader, and see if that nets me any joy.

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: I just downloaded it with my phone and it worked! My phone reads the PDF without issue. Sucked up some data for the month, but it's worth it. :p Woo hoo!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tomservo999

Explorer
Is it worth the hefty price tag? $25 seems like an awful lot to pay for a pdf file, and at $44, the hardback will cost significantly more than I payed for the 5E Monster Manual.

Remove ads

Remove ads