D&D 5E Final 24 Hours [Twilight Fables]

Sacrosanct

Legend
We're in the home stretch with Twilight Fables. Blasted through the initial goal. Decided to go with offset printing regardless if we hit $50,000 or not. Books are already done so no "Hall of Shame" kickstarter here with undelivered promises. Did a complete OSR conversion for those fans as well. And have a HUGE deck of creature cards as an option as well.

If you're on the fence, you've got less than 24 hours to decide :) 1000+ backers can't be wrong :D

On a side note, from what I can tell, my conversion rate is pretty good. IIRC, the average rate is 15%.

1660747513482.png

1660747565836.png

Sacrosanct

Legend
What do "conversion rate" and/or "converted followers" mean?
Followers are the people who have tagged the project so they don't lose it. Maybe people who want to back but can't at that moment for whatever reason.

Converted followers are those who actually ended up backing. Based on the data I could find, the average is between 9-13%.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Followers are the people who have tagged the project so they don't lose it. Maybe people who want to back but can't at that moment for whatever reason.

Converted followers are those who actually ended up backing. Based on the data I could find, the average is between 9-13%.
Ah, that makes sense. Count me as just "converted", then!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases