Final Fantasy J

renau1g

First Post
Toral steps forward and says "I'd be glad to accompany you, good sir and with my companion's agreeance, I'll endaevor to provide what aid I can" the red mage offers, nodding to Deezy.

Arkhandus

First Post
Mikken looks to his uncle, and says "But uncle....who's going to lead the caravan then? And if the five of us go back to the capitol, how's the caravan going to survive the trip?" He gestures vaguely towards Leita and himself, as it's obvious that Aluf, Kyo, and Frida are going back to the capitol.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Aluf sighs and looks down at Kyo then up at Mikken. "WE aren't going back. I am going back with Frieda. I must help Kyo, and YOU... you must help the caravan. You are a strong and skilled fighter, nephew, as well as an accomplished mage. A good combination of strength and intellect. With these companions, I'm certain you'll do fine against any bandits that may try. Remember, it was YOU who save ME just now. Alone I can travel much quicker than you'll be moving, and once I'm sure Kyo's safe in the capitol, it won't take me long to catch back up to you."

He puts a hand on his nephew's shoulder, and nods to Leita "Please, you must be strong. You are young, but you are NOT children. You've proven today that you are capable of protecting these people... perhaps better even than I could."

[sblock=ooc]
Also see the OOC thread for an update (coming after I post this)
[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Mikken starts to stutter out a response, but stops himself. Uncle Aluf could be stubborn sometimes, and he seems to have already made up his mind. Plus it would look bad to the rest of the caravan if he tried arguing with the old General like this. Demoralizing probably. It was bad enough that Kyo and Aluf, two of the best warriors in Mazerka today, were leaving the caravan now. And Frida, one of his and Kyo's oldest friends, the only white mage traveling with the caravan as far as he knows, is going too.

Mikken frowns and looks down at the ground for a few seconds, worried and lost in thought. His discipline from training in the dojo and with Aluf eventually wins out. He looks back up and nods to Aluf, muttering "Alright, Uncle. I understand. I'll do what I have to, I just wish you three didn't have to go. Take care of coz."

G

Guest 11456

Leita nods to Aluf. "Of course we will stay with the caravan. You keep Kyo safe and come back when you are able." She gives him a hug, smiles and nods to him once more.

Shayuri

First Post
Deezy watches the scene with the bright-eyed curiosity of...say...a squirrel. Her attention span is about as long too, as she realizes she hasn't found that stolen doohickey yet. She returns to the bandits, grimacing at how nasty and ooky they are, all slashed opened and crushed and stuff. Even so, she very efficiently searches their clothes and packs for the object she had been tasked to recover.

(Search +20)

As Deezy rummages through the corpses Kitten starts to play with things she tosses aside, but soon gets borred with this and starts to paw at the bag on his collar. with a lot of effort he pulls out a rolled up sheet of flooring material and after weighing it down with some intreesting items he places a battered hat in front of it and starts to dance. His bell gives off a strange ring almost a beat, as he does handstands, spins, a move that looks like a worm...

[sblock=preform check]14[/sblock]

Bowing to his small audience, he looks pointedly at Toral and then back to the hat. With a sigh he puts the floor material back in his pouch and pulls out some wooden planks that fit together to make a box. Pulling out a harmonica that has seem better days he starts to play a sad tune.

[sblock=sad tune] 9, not activating the ability.[/sblock]

And winces when ever he plays a sour note. He apologeticaly looks at the group, and shakes a paw.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Sly cocks his head to the side, and glances at the others. Without much flourish, he asks, "So, what's going on? We going to have some entertainment or find out what the hell is going on here?"

Remove ads