• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

MaesterKillane

First Post
Very cool. So the Warlock is basically the at will/encounter/daily caster class? huge staying ower but less ability to go Nova. Love it.

Anything on the second half of my question (alter self or minor wildshape type invocation abilities?).

Basically- can my Warlock tun into a Bat? Or a beautiful woman?

Brian Michaluk

First Post
Very cool. So the Warlock is basically the at will/encounter/daily caster class? huge staying ower but less ability to go Nova. Love it.

Anything on the second half of my question (alter self or minor wildshape type invocation abilities?).

Basically- can my Warlock tun into a Bat? Or a beautiful woman?

hmm warlock invocation mask of many faces = disguise self at will, sculptor of flesh = polymorph,

marleykat

First Post
hmm war magic is a cantrip plus a weapon attack at 7th level and bard battle magic is 14th level which is a bard spell any level plus a weapon attack
That's a change from Alpha for the EK. So what do they get at 14th level now? I do assume at 18th level the EK can attack and use any spell they know is still a thing? Advanced Battle Magic or whatever?

Barantor

Explorer
Can Bards unlearn-learn spells on level up like a sorcerer can in the alpha version? I was wondering if they had to really choose wisely or if it allowed them to alter their spells known at all once chosen.

Brian Michaluk

First Post
That's a change from Alpha for the EK. So what do they get at 14th level now? I do assume at 18th level the EK can attack and use any spell they know is still a thing?

at 14th nothing but at 15th they get arcane charge: teleport with your action surge as well as the normal extra action

Remove ads