D&D 5E Finally

To correct an earlier answer (easily missed when skimming the book)...

Prismatic sphere does exist, just not as its own spell. It's an option--an alternate form, if you will--of the prismatic wall spell.

(I might have friends in the delivery chain and/or Canada who have book access. ;) )

Snapdragyn

Explorer
and one of my personal favourites

Feat - Mounted Combatant - you have melee advantage against unmounted enemies who are smaller than your mount. you can force an attack on your mount to target you instead. if you mount gets a dex save for half it takes half anyhow and none on a save.

Mounted rouge backstabbing the crud out of everyone?

o_O

Mounted halfling rogues on riding dogs - the terror of goblinoids & other Small (& smaller) creatures everywhere!

Mirtek

Hero
What is worse, is that it seems at 10th level it is better to just use your eldritch blast cantrip since you would have 3 attacks with it compared to 2 with your pact weapon. So 3 attacks using charisma, or 2 using a non primary ability score. I was looking to playing a warlock gish character but I don't think so anymore.
As a warlock you should go Dex/Cha anyway and then just manifest a rapier pact blade.

NiClerigo

Adventurer
First of all, thank you for answering our questions Palladion. I am a huge Eberron fan and so would like to ask you what the domains of Eberron's Silver Flame deity are. Thanks!

ZombieRoboNinja

First Post
Too bad blade-pact warlock's can't attack with their pact blade using Charisma, since they're otherwise stuck with using a lower ability for the attack/damage roll (unless I'm missing something).

Yeah, you'd need a decent Strength (or Dex) too. Just like a cleric or paladin or eldritch knight. You have to be a little MAD to play a gish in 5e. ;)

Remove ads