D&D 5E Finally

Dionysos

Explorer
Any chance you could describe all the abilities of the divination wizard? This was an awesome one from alpha so I'm hoping it was not nerfed.

Brian Michaluk

First Post
Any chance you could describe all the abilities of the divination wizard? This was an awesome one from alpha so I'm hoping it was not nerfed.

too much info there but they get a third eye at 10th level that lets them see with darkvision, see ethereal, read all languages and see invisible till he has a rest and can be reactivated as an action anytime.

Paraxis

Explorer
Too bad blade-pact warlock's can't attack with their pact blade using Charisma, since they're otherwise stuck with using a lower ability for the attack/damage roll (unless I'm missing something).

What is worse, is that it seems at 10th level it is better to just use your eldritch blast cantrip since you would have 3 attacks with it compared to 2 with your pact weapon. So 3 attacks using charisma, or 2 using a non primary ability score. I was looking to playing a warlock gish character but I don't think so anymore.

Arkon262

First Post
On the wizard schools, is there a transmutation school, and if so what are the abilities, and likewise how about abjuration? I am hoping one of the spell schools will let me be a "melee" wizard without needing to be an eldritch knight.

yrtalien

Explorer
Eldritch Blast... again

For Eldritch blast Palladion said it was 1d10 and that you got multiple rays as you leveled, can you tell me at what levels you get the multiple rays?

Thanks for everything you guys are doing... I've been reading since last night : )

Remove ads