• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

bolo__

First Post
This thread has made me so jealous I could choke!

Here in my part of AU we're being told the PHB will be available variously on the 18th, 22nd or after (these are WPN stores).
*Although someone has said their Good Games store in Sydney was selling some already/tomorrow.

Ah well I'll continue to live vicariously through these little snippets until I can get my grubby hands on my own in a week or two.

Lygah

First Post
599: 60 ft range, one creature takes 3d6 psychic damage and must try to flee. Save for half, doesn't have to move. 1d6 damage for each slot above 1st.

600: Looks like one handed weapons in each hand to me.

Curmudjinn

Explorer
Just got my hands on a copy today as well. Just happened to be at a WPN store at the perfect time.
This book is gorgeous, every page is quality. Going to crack open Lost Mines of Phandelver tomorrow with the PHB in hand!

yrtalien

Explorer
Just to clarify because I wasn't certain about the answer. The spell Find Steed, does it have higher level variant animals you can summon?

Sorry for asking you to repeat.

Vael

Legend
Okay, here's a question for everyone that has the book: What is your favourite piece of art so far? What really grabbed you?

Remove ads