• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Lopez

First Post
Can anyone answer any of my doubts?
- The Circle of the Land druid gets something cool other than more spells?
- In higher levels, can you tell me a monster or two that the druid can change into?

ManectricMan

First Post
#565: Its point buy, you have 27 points.
8 is 0
9 is 1
10 is 2
11 is 3
12 is 4
13 is 5
14 is 7
15 is 9.

566: I didn't see a mention of it.

567: Find Steed doesn't have options to cast at a igher level

569: No clue, I'm a cook.

570:Warlock class spells recover on a long or short rest. Magic Initiate Spells recover on a long rest,

Thank you for the help! ^^

gyor

Legend
Thanks, so it works alot different from the Alpha, how does it work now? I know that it suggests you can make a deal with your DM, but does it list examples chooses, especially mounts that are statted in the creature Apendix. I was toying with the idea of playing a Paladin in Organized Play, but the rules don't seem to cover this?

weilongfu

First Post
#565: Its point buy, you have 27 points.
8 is 0
9 is 1
10 is 2
11 is 3
12 is 4
13 is 5
14 is 7
15 is 9.

566: I didn't see a mention of it.

567: Find Steed doesn't have options to cast at a igher level

569: No clue, I'm a cook.

570:Warlock class spells recover on a long or short rest. Magic Initiate Spells recover on a long rest,
Hmm... I guess it's a house ruling then? I know players can prepare scrolls though. I'll have to look up what they do and see if a Rogue can do it some how too.

Thanks for answering my question!

ManectricMan

First Post
Sorry for the barrage of questions, I guess I'm a bit hyped up, but I have another inquiry.

Due to Reddit and this thread, the extended spell lists for both Fiend-Pact Warlocks and Great Old One Warlocks have both been revealed. However, the one for Fey-Pact Warlocks is still a mystery.

So I ask, would it be possible to list the Spells that Fey-Pact Warlocks obtain in their Extended Spell List?

I'd wait for a later book for better mounts, maybe the MM. One of the monsters that I felt was lame being in the 3e MM as I don't think it saw much use, but would be really cool and useful if it was a mount would be the Yrrthak.

Lygah

First Post
581: Circle of the Land at 2nd level on a short rest you can regain spell slots equal to half your druid level, with no spells higher than sixth, but only once per long rest. 6h level Nonmagical difficult terrain costs no extra movement, and advantage on spells that impede movement with plants. 10th level can't be charmed or frightened by elementals or the fey and immune to poison and disease. at 14th natural beasts and plant creatures have to make a wisdom save to attack you.

The book gives examples of Wolf at 2nd, Crocodile at 4th, and Giant Eagle at 8th

582: I don't believe so, no

586: 1st Faerie Fire, Sleep
2nd: Calm Emotions, Phantasmal Force,
3rd: Blink, Plant Growth
4th: Dominate Beast, Greater Invisibility
5th: Dominate Person, Seeming.

Brail

First Post
Sorry to keep asking stuff but...

Any chance on a description of some cantrips?

1) Does Amanuensis still exist?
2) Blade Ward
3) Friends
4) True Strike

Brian Michaluk

First Post
Can anyone answer any of my doubts?
- The Circle of the Land druid gets something cool other than more spells?
- In higher levels, can you tell me a monster or two that the druid can change into?

circle of the land gets bonus cantrip, can burn spell slots during rest for healing and chooses a circle of land like arctic, coast, forest, desert etc and eacg gives even more bonus spells. lands stride for ignoring terain natures ward for imunity to charm and poison and desease, natures sanctuary at 14th natural creatures need to make a save just to target you with an attack.

wild shape 8th level is the peak max cr 1 no movement restrictions so like giant eagle or tiger or lion or giant spider or dire wolf or brown bear from the players

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads