• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Ichneumon

First Post
Is the Death domain specifically called out as being in the DMG, or is it only mentioned as a domain option for some gods in the Deities appendix?

Stalker0

Legend
Hey Stalker, this was answered a few pages ago (by myself and others). They get their unarmored defense (Wis+Dex) and the usual suite of Evasion and other features. They can also spend Ki to take the Dodge Action as a Bonus Action, and deflect arrows.

Damn...and here I was bemoaning people for not paying attention to the questions and repeating them, very sorry all.

And for the record, if you guys have answered any questions that you see repeats for, feel free to just tell people that and move on. You guys are doing a lot of work with this, no reason we in the peanut gallery can't do a little work for it.

Lanoitakude

First Post
Damn...and here I was bemoaning people for not paying attention to the questions and repeating them, very sorry all.

And for the record, if you guys have answered any questions that you see repeats for, feel free to just tell people that and move on. You guys are doing a lot of work with this, no reason we in the peanut gallery can't do a little work for it.

No worries! I was too lazy to find the link to the previous answer, so I just retyped it :)

The Monk's defenses are interesting, as they come at the cost of potential offensive capability.

Ki spent on defensive options is Ki not spent on Flurry of Blows. A cool balance.

Stalker0

Legend
No worries! I was too lazy to find the link to the previous answer, so I just retyped it :)

The Monk's defenses are interesting, as they come at the cost of potential offensive capability.

Ki spent on defensive options is Ki not spent on Flurry of Blows. A cool balance.

I hope so...I tried out an early playtest monk and his defense was abysmal compared to the fighter and barbarian.

Curmudjinn

Explorer
Thanks to those who have taken the time to answer questions.

Would anyone mind telling me what bestow curse does? Is it still touch range?

It's still Touch range. It deals Disadvantage with a chosen Ability and Saving Throws using utilizing it. Disadvantage on attacks against caster. Chance to do nothing for a turn on a failed save. Target takes extra damage from attacks and spells by caster.

Pretty nifty.

Guide16

First Post
5e deity/ gods

Hi,
i was hoping to get a little detail on the gods of luck or trade?
does Tymora or Shaundakul
grant any profs. Or features.

thanks so much for your help

Remove ads