• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Palladion

Adventurer
Thanks to those who have taken the time to answer questions.

Would anyone mind telling me what bestow curse does? Is it still touch range?

Touch, choose from four options (disadvantage for one ability, disadvantage on attacks against you, save or do nothing for a turn, deal extra damage to cursed target).

Palladion

Adventurer
Hi,
i was hoping to get a little detail on the gods of luck or trade?
does Tymora or Shaundakul
grant any profs. Or features.

thanks so much for your help

Tymora has Trickery as a suggested domain. Cleric Domains grant class features, not the specific deity worshipped. Trickery Domain features were previously listed twice.

Curmudjinn

Explorer
Hi,
i was hoping to get a little detail on the gods of luck or trade?
does Tymora or Shaundakul
grant any profs. Or features.

thanks so much for your help

There is very little detail on the many gods, aside from alignment, suggested domains and symbols. It only mentions Tymora being a goddess of fortune and Shaundakul is not present in the Realms list. I think you will see this type of detailed information in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting whenever it is released. Everything is intentionally vague and list-based in regards to settings in the PHB.

ManectricMan

First Post
Once again, I apologize for asking so many questions, but a player in my group has seen how some feats work, and is curious about them.

Are there any feats that boost the Dexterity Score? I seem to recall seeing a couple feats that both raise a single score by 1, and grant an additional benefit. Also, if there are, what do they do?

Palladion

Adventurer
Once again, I apologize for asking so many questions, but a player in my group has seen how some feats work, and is curious about them.

Are there any feats that boost the Dexterity Score? I seem to recall seeing a couple feats that both raise a single score by 1, and grant an additional benefit. Also, if there are, what do they do?

Athlete, Lightly Armored, Moderately Armored, Resiliant, Weapon Master can increase Dexterity score by 1.

Remove ads