D&D 5E Finally

Agamon

Adventurer
It's not Indigo/Chapters. I cancelled my pre-order last night because I haven't heard if I would even get it by the 8th, let alone earlier. It's a 2.5 hour drive one way to get to the closest store that sells it on Friday, but I've already booked time off for a road trip. :)

Reef

Hero
It's not Indigo/Chapters. I cancelled my pre-order last night because I haven't heard if I would even get it by the 8th, let alone earlier. It's a 2.5 hour drive one way to get to the closest store that sells it on Friday, but I've already booked time off for a road trip. :)

Looks like a Chapters/Indigo receipt. Plus, Indigo online claims there is a store not far with one in stock.

Damn, my Indigo-fu says there's none yet sitting on shelves in Edmonton. If I can find evidence to the contrary, I'll go get it immediately.

Reef

Hero
So they sent out only one? Maybe a Chapters store put it on the shelf?

That had the Starter set on shelves a couple of days before the official early release date (it's how I got mine). I preordered the Handbook from them because I remembered them sending the 4E books out earlier than they were supposed to as well. Based on that, I'm really hoping to get a shipping notice today or tomorrow.

Remove ads