D&D 5E Finally

jrowland

First Post
I am surprised no one has asked the most obvious question:

Is the book robust enough to stop a ranged fork attack from an angry and spiteful DM hopped on Mt. Dew and Red Bull?

Remathilis

Legend
Which Pantheons are in the Appendix B? Any evil deities listed (Set, Lolth, etc)? Do they have any *special* domains? (IE not in the PHB like Death?)

Similarly, what's the Planes of Existence in Appendix C?

Hate to quote myself, but...

Got anything [MENTION=3167]Daag[/MENTION] ?

FadedC

First Post
If you don't mind another question, I was very curious if barbarian rage had changed. Specifically, does it still give resistance to all melee damage immediately at level 1.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
I am surprised no one has asked the most obvious question:

Is the book robust enough to stop a ranged fork attack from an angry and spiteful DM hopped on Mt. Dew and Red Bull?

A good DM, especially in this condition, doesn't let a book, no matter how robust, stop him.

Daag

First Post
Hate to quote myself, but...

Got anything [MENTION=3167]Daag[/MENTION] ?

I can't confirm the whole appendix, will have to wait until Palladion gets back from dinner, but the Forgotten Realms gods are well represented. They include ones that had previously died like Bhaal and Myrkul. There's a list of Eberron gods and other faiths. Also the non human deities are very well represented as well, including Surtur and Thrym.

The domains listed are Death, Knowledge, Life, Light, Nature, Tempest, Trickery, War.

Remove ads